7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Drivers must chock wheels
- Drivers must check in with shipping department
- Drivers are encouraged to give prior notice to ensure delivery is ready for pickup. Phone: 708-325-1933
- Rear bay is designated for fork side loading of coils or sheets
- Front bay is designated for rear loading of coils
By utilizing our in-house and well-maintained fleet of tractors and trailers, LexCentral Steel is able to perform prompt and cost-effective delivery. Our fleet of tractors and trailers is at our customer’s disposal and therefore we have trucks coming in and out of LexCentral at all hours of the day.
LexCentral’s experienced team will make all necessary arrangements to ensure shipments are scheduled and executed properly for customers outside of Chicagoland. We have developed valuable relationships with reliable and trusted carriers throughout the Midwest. Our common carriers deliver truckloads of any size that meets local, state and federal laws. Regardless of our customer’s order size, LexCentral Steel will work tirelessly to find the most cost effective method for delivery.
William Lockwood, Shipping & Traffic
Bruce Zohfeld, Traffic & Safety Manager